Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS) Online Study Guide
This one-of-a-kind online study guide tutorial engages and helps prepare candidates for the Certified Billing & Coding (CBCS) exam and is aligned to the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) CBCS exam blueprint.
*Online materials can only be accessed on your computer or tablet.
Ideal for preparation this study guide includes five chapters along with three case studies and a summary section.
- Regulatory compliance
- Claims processing
- Front-end duties
- Payment adjudication
- Apply knowledge of coding
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content
- Audio, video and animations
- Pop-up questions in each chapter
- Review questions – 50 practice drill questions and 17 case study questions
Other items you might be interested in